My Beef Board Members
Domestic Marketing Committee
Inspire consumers, and those who impact consumers, to make beef their preferred protein through targeted, innovative communication and marketing.
- Implement a marketing campaign that communicates beef’s advantage compared to alternative proteins
- Develop targeted marketing programs focused on the highest opportunity market segments
- Cultivate collaborative promotion partnerships
- Engage consumers in a memorable beef eating experience
- Develop a more interactive and exciting beef purchasing experience.
- Promote underutilized beef cuts and new variety meat products
Twice a year, producer leaders meet in committees to review promotions and other projects that directly tie to their initiatives based on the Beef Industry Long Range Plan.
Domestic Marketing Committee Beef Board Members
Trista Priest Brown
Streeter, North Dakota
William “Bill” McDonald
Domestic Marketing Committee Federation Members
West Lafayette, Indiana
Syracuse, New York
Encino, New Mexico
Hayes, South Dakota
Wardenville, West Virginia
Towner, North Dakota