My Beef Board Members
Domestic Marketing Committee
Inspire consumers, and those who impact consumers, to make beef their preferred protein through targeted, innovative communication and marketing.
- Implement a marketing campaign that communicates beef’s advantage compared to alternative proteins
- Develop targeted marketing programs focused on the highest opportunity market segments
- Cultivate collaborative promotion partnerships
- Engage consumers in a memorable beef eating experience
- Develop a more interactive and exciting beef purchasing experience.
- Promote underutilized beef cuts and new variety meat products
Twice a year, producer leaders meet in committees to review promotions and other projects that directly tie to their initiatives based on the Beef Industry Long Range Plan.
Domestic Marketing Committee Beef Board Members
Cox's Creek, Kentucky
Willow Creek, Montana
Streeter, North Dakota
Dwain Johnson, Ph.D.
Selby, South Dakota
Washington, District of Columbia
Domestic Marketing Committee Federation Members
Carrizozo, New Mexico
West Lafayette, Indiana
Syracuse, New York
Hayes, South Dakota
Towner, North Dakota