Grow consumer trust in beef and beef production through greater adoption and understanding of industry best practices
- Drive adoption of traceability
- Align and collaborate with traditional and non-traditional partners to tell the positive story of beef cattle production
- Expand efforts in educating the general public about the BQA program and its impact on animal well-being
- Develop a direct-to-consumer beef safety campaign
- Demonstrate beef’s positive sustainability message and key role in regenerative agriculture
- Develop crisis management plans
Twice a year, producer leaders meet in committees to review promotions and other projects that directly tie to their initiatives based on the Beef Industry Long Range Plan.
Consumer Trust Committee Beef Board Members
William “Aubrey” Blackmon
Mount Carroll, Illinois
CW Senn, Jr.
York, South Carolina
Sulphur Springs, Texas
Washington, District of Columbia
Consumer Trust Committee Federation Members
Harrold, South Dakota
Ralph Blalock, Jr.
Lucama, North Carolina
Mandan, North Dakota
St. Francisville, Louisiana
Current Leadership Position(s):
Past Leadership Position(s):