You can also apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Executive & Administrative Coordinator – Application.”
|Reports To:||Senior Director of Operations|
|Location:||This position is an in-office position and will report for work to CBB Office in Denver, CO|
Provide advanced and diversified administrative support to CBB’s CEO, staff, and board leadership. Requires high level of diplomacy, confidentiality, and integrity due to regular engagement with senior level contacts, projects, and information. Offer clerical support to the office staff as needed, assisting across various organizational projects in a professional, friendly, and collaborative manner.
An independent, economically minded self-starter with the ability to multi-task effectively while meeting deadlines. Highly detailed, process-oriented individual skilled at organizing information logically into easy-to-use systems. A people-person adept at helping others.
Education, Licensure, Certifications
- Associate degree or relative work experience.
- 2+ years senior-level executive assistance or office management preferred.
- Experience with a non-profit or governmental organization (a plus).
- Skilled in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Teams); Adobe Creative Suite; Electronic Survey Platforms; Electronic Email Platforms, Zoom or other virtual meeting platforms.
- Manage website and online platform updates.
- Proficient in administrative office support and project management.
- Customer focus and service/quality professional.
- Self-directed and self-motivated individual with a deep sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed business acumen with solid strategic skills.
- Driven towards process improvement.
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business information, technical procedures, government regulations and reports.
- Respond to inquiries or complaints from staff, Board Members, regulatory agencies, or other stakeholders in a timely manner with superior customer service.
- Write reports, business correspondence, presentations, and internal/external communications on behalf of the CEO.
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
- General office environment.
- Capacity to lift or move up to 40 pounds.
- Daily computer/typing usage; hand and finger adroitness needed.
- Normal vision range; continuous communications in person or by phone.
- Requires frequent rapid mental/hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Function as an office generalist performing various administrative and logistical duties to support the entire office staff. Help maintain a clean office environment that is organized and well stocked with supplies.
- Support “front desk” as needed by receiving and distributing incoming calls, managing mailing and shipments. Greeting visitors in a professional and courteous manner.
- Verify checks are signed after confirming they have passed the validation, documentation, and approval process.
- Support schedule and coordinate CBB focused meetings and calendar across the organization in coordination with Director of Operations.
- Draft and distribute email correspondence to various stakeholder groups in coordination with Director of Operations.
- Monitor and maintain Beef Board’s official corporate records, member appointments, stakeholder contacts, permanent minutes, office calendar, strategic plan, and key documents.
- Coordinate business travel arrangements involving registration and hotel for CEO, CBB Officers, and Board Members.
- Provide exemplary customer service with detailed travel itineraries to CEO, Officers, and CBB members.
- Responsible for coordination and managing promotional and printed materials for staff and the Board.
- Provide support for 4-5 national meetings and 2 industry conferences for 100+ CBB attendees annually (in person, virtual, or hybrid) which may require travel and additional time outside the normal work schedule.
- Prepare business documents from draft to final copy, including proposals, presentations, reports, agendas, minutes, and briefs for CBB leadership and staff.
- Gather, copy, and distribute meeting presentation materials to CBB members for all meetings.
- Apply strong critical thinking and reasoning skills to discuss, assess, and resolve issues.
- Work effectively and accurately under pressure while multi-tasking.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Productive: Proactive, efficient, and effective at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Reliable: Dependable, trustworthy person. Persistently attains tasks through solid work ethic.Detailed: Quality oriented. Meticulous and maintains high accuracy standards.
- Trouble Shooter: Able to identify and correct problems quickly and effectively.
- Innovative: Provides new, original, and fresh ideas. Excellent understanding of stakeholder needs, audience, and project demands. Generates copy with effective and positive outcomes.
About Cattlemen’s Beef Board
About the Organization: The Cattlemen’s Beef Promotion and Research Board (referred to as the “Cattlemen’s Beef Board” or “CBB”), is a beef producer and importer-funded national checkoff organization that was established as part of the 1985 Farm Bill. CBB currently consists of 99 Board members, representing domestic beef, dairy, and veal producers and importers of beef and beef products, as well as an office staff of nine employees, who conduct the day-to-day operations of the Board.
CBB provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer-related or HIV/AIDS-related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. In addition, CBB complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which CBB operates.
The CBB does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age or disability. CBB fully complies with all applicable U.S. Federal, State and local equal employment opportunity laws, ordinances, and regulations, including, but not limited to, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964; the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990; the Age Discrimination in Employment Act 1967; and the Equal Pay Act of 1963.