My Beef Board Members
Stakeholder Engagement Committee
Engage beef community stakeholders in programs that enhance understanding of the beef checkoff and advance the beef industry.
- Measure, document, improve and communicate the net environmental impact of beef production.
- Align and collaborate with traditional and non-traditional partners to tell the positive story of beef cattle production
- Expand BQA program to include veriﬁcation
- Attract innovation and intellectual capital into the beef industry
- Encourage the cooperation and collaboration of existing industry advisory committees to identify and prioritize research efforts
Twice a year, producer leaders meet in committees to review promotions and other projects that directly tie to their initiatives based on the Beef Industry Long Range Plan.
Stakeholder Engagement Committee Beef Board Members
Myrtle Creek, Oregon
Willow Creek, Montana
Huff, North Dakota
Castle Rock, Colorado
Moriarty, New Mexico
Spring Mills, Pennsylvania
Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
Kristina Oldfield McKee
Mary Jo Rideout
Red Rock, Arizona
Stakeholder Engagement Committee Federation Members
Davenport, North Dakota
Ninety Six, South Carolina