My Beef Board Members
Stakeholder Engagement Committee
Engage beef community stakeholders in programs that enhance understanding of the beef checkoff and advance the beef industry.
- Measure, document, improve and communicate the net environmental impact of beef production.
- Align and collaborate with traditional and non-traditional partners to tell the positive story of beef cattle production
- Expand BQA program to include veriﬁcation
- Attract innovation and intellectual capital into the beef industry
- Encourage the cooperation and collaboration of existing industry advisory committees to identify and prioritize research efforts
Twice a year, producer leaders meet in committees to review promotions and other projects that directly tie to their initiatives based on the Beef Industry Long Range Plan.
Stakeholder Engagement Committee Beef Board Members
Myrtle Creek, Oregon
Willow Creek, Montana
Great Falls, Montana
Spring Mills, Pennsylvania
Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
Springer, New Mexico
Kristina Oldfield McKee
Harrold, South Dakota
Stakeholder Engagement Committee Federation Members
Ninety Six, South Carolina