My Beef Board Members
Safety & Product Innovation Committee
Enhance beef safety through adoption of science-based practices, and inspire the beef community to innovate (develop) products, packaging, and industry solutions.
- Develop a direct-to-consumer beef safety campaign
- Use innovative methods and technologies to value carcasses based on eating satisfaction and red meat yield
- Promote innovative online marketing, packaging and shipping solutions to enable the direct marketing of beef
- Promote underutilized beef cuts and new variety meat products
- Drive continuous improvement in food safety
Twice a year, producer leaders meet in committees to review promotions and other projects that directly tie to their initiatives based on the Beef Industry Long Range Plan.
Safety & Product Innovation Committee Beef Board Members
Anne Ilse Anderson
Jefferson City, Tennessee
William “Aubrey” Blackmon
Robert Crabb, Jr.
Siler City, North Carolina
Washington, District of Columbia
Frederick, South Dakota
Safety & Product Innovation Committee Federation Members
Mount Vernon, Missouri
Great Bend, Kansas
Bowling Green, Ohio