My Beef Board Members
Safety & Product Innovation Committee
Enhance beef safety through adoption of science-based practices, and inspire the beef community to innovate (develop) products, packaging, and industry solutions.
- Develop a direct-to-consumer beef safety campaign
- Use innovative methods and technologies to value carcasses based on eating satisfaction and red meat yield
- Promote innovative online marketing, packaging and shipping solutions to enable the direct marketing of beef
- Promote underutilized beef cuts and new variety meat products
- Drive continuous improvement in food safety
Twice a year, producer leaders meet in committees to review promotions and other projects that directly tie to their initiatives based on the Beef Industry Long Range Plan.
Safety & Product Innovation Committee Beef Board Members
Anne Ilse Anderson
Jefferson City, Tennessee
Lake Placid, Florida
Robert Crabb, Jr.
Siler City, North Carolina
Wenonah, New Jersey
Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
Frederick, South Dakota
Safety & Product Innovation Committee Federation Members
Mount Vernon, Missouri
Great Bend, Kansas
Bay Port, Michigan
Bowling Green, Ohio