Beef Master Classes in Baltics
High-quality U.S. beef exports face pricing and competitive challenges in the Baltic nations, so much of the beef checkoff strategy revolves around ideas like U.S. beef master classes to convince chefs and buyers that money can be made selling premium and alternative U.S. beef cuts. Classes in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Finland focused on alternative cuts such as U.S. beef chuck roll, top sirloin and shoulder clod – along with classic ribeye.
Barbecue at Japanese Supermarket Show
An important aspect of the beef checkoff strategy is introducing Japanese trade and retail buyers to U.S. suppliers. Supermarket Trade Show 2017 was a wonderful opportunity to promote U.S. beef to serious retail buyers from all corners of Japan. The show was the perfect venue to hand out samples and feature thick cuts of U.S. beef and Angus beef products.
www.usmef.org offers reports on the activities of the U.S. Meat Export Federation, including many beef checkoff programs managed by the organization, and offers extensive information about international meat trade.
For a report of latest market trends, click here.
Foreign Marketing - Archive
- Restaurateurs Gather in Lyon (August)
- Beef Tongue at FoodEx (August)
- Consumers in Hiroshima (July)
- Beef Tongue the Talk of FoodEx (July)
- Beef is Center of Vietnam Celebration (June)
- Celebrity Chef, App, Draws Koreans to U.S. Beef (June)
- Uzbek Chefs Master U.S. Beef (May)
- Tijuana Seminar with Major U.S. Beef Importer (May)
- Retail Beef Promotion in Taipei (April)
- Baltic Buyers & US Beef (April)
- Training Chefs From Mexico (February)
- Event in Lebanon Spotlights Advantages of U.S. Beef (February)
- Detailing Japanese Needs from U.S. Beef (January)
- Beef Checkoff Barbecue Events (November)
- Beef Checkoff Seminar in Taiwan (November)