Nutrition and Health Committee
Upcoming Meeting Information
Hyatt Regency Hotel, Denver, Colorado
The checkoff's Nutrition and Health committee meeting will be held July 13, 2017 from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and then again on July 14, 2017 from 9:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Return to Meeting Center
View Past Nutrition and Health Meetings
Purpose Statement: Develop credible science-based research to effectively communicate to consumers, key opinion leaders and beef community stakeholders in order to inform them about the nutritional and health benefits of beef.
Priority Strategic Initiatives:
- Most Important
- Ensure Beef’s Inclusion in Dietary Recommendations
- Research and Communicate Beef’s Nutritional Benefits
- More Important
- Connect and Communicate Directly with Consumers
- Revolutionize Beef Marketing and Merchandising
- Ensure Antibiotic Stewardship