Steaks You Should Know
Your checkoff is helping consumers recognize and love the Petite Sirloin, Tri-Tip and the Chuck Eye steak, along with cooking tips and recipe inspiration for each cut. Share with your fellow producers, so they can see how the checkoff is at work to grow beef demand!
This video demonstrates cooking tips for each cut!
Veal & the Daring Gourmet
The beef checkoff-funded veal promotional program partnered with a prominent food blogger, The Daring Gourmet, who created this innovative Veal Milanese Philly Cheesesteak recipe and video. The Daring Gourmet (Kimberly Killbrew) is a Millennial mom, and her blog reaches over 500,000 unique visitors and has over 860,000 monthly page views.
For additional information, check out these sites:
Promotion - Archive
- Beef Live on Facebook (April)
- Educating Cost-Conscious Beef Shoppers (January)
- Eat Better. Eat Veal. (January)
- Consolidating Beef Checkoff Websites (December)
- Beef Checkoff is Getting Results (November)
- Beef Checkoff Teams With Food52 (November)
- Sharing Meal Inspiration (September)
- Debuting Online Commercials (September)
- Showcasing ‘No-Recipe Recipe’ videos (August)
- Partnering Veal with Mushrooms (July)
- Getting Interactive with Consumers (July)