Extending Consumer Advertising via Online Videos
Millions of consumers have gained valuable beef preparation tips and techniques on how to use beef in new, unexpected and appealing ways via a series of new online videos. Recent market research among millennials indicates that they believe the new videos deliver beef’s ease, taste and health within a “fresh, modern and highly appealing” package. As consumers continue to look online for inspiration and “how-to” content, video represents one of the checkoff’s best ways to inspire consumer beef trial and usage.
Growing Consumer Reach by 360 Percent!
Since its launch on April 21, the checkoff’s digital advertising campaign has motivated more than 1.7 million consumers to visit the checkoff’s flagship www.BeefitsWhatsForDinner.com website, where they viewed more than 3.5 million web pages with information about topics including beef tips, cooking techniques, nutritional information; delicious recipes, and more. This growth amounts to a dramatic 360 percent increase in the number of consumers and page views compared to just one year ago.
For additional information, check out these sites:
Promotion - Archive
- Savoring Success with Beef (September)
- Inspiring Family Fun (September)
- Responding to Millennials’ Video Habits (July)
- Drawing Families to Beef (July)
- Sharing Beef’s Power of 10 (June)
- Serving Up ‘No-Recipe Recipe’ Videos (June)
- Increasing Social Impact (April)
- Heating Up Summer Grilling Promotions (April)
- Googling Beef for Millennials (April)
- Enhancing Beef Desire via Mouthwatering Photos (April)
- Making the Shift to Digital (February)
- Storytelling on Facebook (February)