Beef & Veal Tour
The veal promotion activity provided support as the New York Beef Council hosted the 2017 Beef Together Beef & Veal Blogger Tour in October. The tour provided social media influencers an opportunity to learn how veal and beef are raised, to meet farmers and prepare veal and beef recipes. Great learning, great fun and tasty veal sliders!
Relaunch of "Beef. It's What's For Dinner."
The new BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com went live on October 2, with a supporting media campaign to go live on October 9. The new site is a one-stop shop for everything that consumers and influencer audiences want to know about beef — from showcasing the people who raise beef and the nutritional benefits of beef for an active lifestyle to culinary inspiration and recipes. Watch the “Beef. It’s What’s For Dinner” social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, for content you can share.
For additional information, check out these sites:
Promotion - Archive
- Partnering With Veal Blogger (September)
- BeefItsWhatsForDinner Recipes (August)
- "Be Your Own Butcher" (August)
- Growing on Facebook (June)
- Veal & the Daring Gourmet (June)
- Steaks You Should Know (June)
- Beef Live on Facebook (April)
- Educating Cost-Conscious Beef Shoppers (January)
- Eat Better. Eat Veal. (January)