Relaunch of "Beef. It's What's For Dinner."
The new BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com went live on October 2, with a supporting media campaign to go live on October 9. The new site is a one-stop shop for everything that consumers and influencer audiences want to know about beef — from showcasing the people who raise beef and the nutritional benefits of beef for an active lifestyle to culinary inspiration and recipes. Watch the “Beef. It’s What’s For Dinner” social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, for content you can share.
Partnering With Veal Blogger
The beef checkoff-funded veal promotional program partnered with a prominent food blogger, The Daring Gourmet, who created this innovative Veal Milanese Philly Cheesesteak recipe and video. The Daring Gourmet (Kimberly Killbrew) is a Millennial mom, and her blog reaches over 500,000 unique visitors and has over 860,000 monthly page views.
For additional information, check out these sites:
Promotion - Archive
- BeefItsWhatsForDinner Recipes (August)
- "Be Your Own Butcher" (August)
- Growing on Facebook (June)
- Veal & the Daring Gourmet (June)
- Steaks You Should Know (June)
- Beef Live on Facebook (April)
- Educating Cost-Conscious Beef Shoppers (January)
- Eat Better. Eat Veal. (January)
- Consolidating Beef Checkoff Websites (December)
- Beef Checkoff is Getting Results (November)
- Beef Checkoff Teams With Food52 (November)