Social Media Scores for NBQA
Producer Communications continues to reach beef and dairy producers via social media platforms. In Q4 FY 17, a canvas ad featuring Dan Kniffen and the National Beef Quality Audit received tremendous results: we reached almost 27,000 Facebook users and the canvas was viewed over 40 percent. Paid social media efforts in Q4 resulted in more than 1.1 million impressions on Facebook and 366,420 impressions on Twitter.
New Ad Campaign Underway
During the first quarter of fiscal year 2018, Producer Communications is kicking off a new digital ad campaign to extend the “Rethink the Ranch” consumer image campaign. It features a custom landing page, press release, social media efforts and special behind-the-scenes videos from the consumer launch efforts.
For additional information, check out these sites:
Producer Communications - Archive
- Telling the Checkoff Story (August)
- Pass It On! Driggers Cattle Company (August)
- Engaging With Auction-Market Operators (May)
- Pass It On! (May)
- Beef Producer Attitude Survey Coming Soon! (April)
- Sponsored Social Media (April)
- Telling Their Checkoff Story (April)
- New Video Ad Available (February)
- Beef Producer Attitude Survey (February)