Innovation Past Meeting InformationReturn to Committee Home
Past Meeting Information (Archive)
Hyatt Regency at Colorado Convention Center • Centennial Ballroom G
Innovation Committee Meetings – Part I
2:00 p.m. Welcome/Call to Order
2:25 p.m. Approve Agenda and Minutes
2:30 p.m. Committee Agenda Overview
- Review Mission Statement & Committee Ground Rules
- Today’s Goal – Review and Score Checkoff Contractor AR (Authorization Request) Tactics
2:35 p.m. Review AR Process and Tactic Scoring (watch video)
2:45 p.m. Contractors Present FY2019 ARs
- Score each tactic based on how well it supports committee prioritized LRP initiatives
5:55 p.m. Wrap Up and Next Steps
6:00 p.m. Adjourn
Innovation Committee Meetings – Part II
9:15 a.m. Welcome/Call to Order
9:20 a.m. Committee Agenda Overview
- Today’s Goal: Gather committee’s comments to be provided to the Operating Committee with scores from Day 1
9:40 a.m. Engage contractors for additional information specific to ARs
10:15 a.m. AR Tactic Scoring Alignment
- Present scores
- Collect and compile committee comments
11:50 a.m. Wrap-up and Next Steps
12:00 p.m. Adjourn
Phoenix Convention Center Room 224A
Ted Reichmann: Co-Chairman (C) Buck Wehrbein: Co-Chairman (F)
To view the minutes from this meeting, click here.
Friday, Feb. 2
12:30 PM Welcome/Call to Order
12:55 PM Approve Agenda and Summer Meeting Minutes
1:00 PM Committee Agenda Overview
- Review Purpose Statement & Priority Strategic Initiatives
- To inspire the beef community with innovative products and solutions that enhance consumer demand for beef.
- Most Important: Revolutionize Beef Marketing and Merchandising; Adopt Animal I.D. Traceability Systems; & Ensure Antibiotic Stewardship.
- Important: Research and Innovate New Production Technologies & Measure and Improve our Sustainability.
- Today’s Goals:
1:15 PM Long Range Plan Review
1:30 PM Set FY2019 Strategic Priorities
2:30 PM Panel Presentation: Revolutionizing the beef shopping experience.
3:15 PM Wrap-up and Next Steps
3:30 PM Adjourn
Hyatt Regency Hotel, Denver, Colorado
The checkoff's Innovation committee meeting was held July 13, 2017 from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and then again on July 14, 2017 from 9:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Click here for the meeting minutes.