Facing the Facts
Your MyBeefCheckoff Facebook page has more than 5,000 fans with an extended reach of more than 2 million friends of fans. So if you haven’t joined the checkoff conversation, be sure to stop by and put add your two cents to discussion about checkoff-funded efforts and accomplishments.
Recognizing Your Checkoff
A new producer communications video commercial highlights some of the ways the Beef Checkoff Program is keeping beef center-of-plate with consumers here and abroad – things like working with chefs across the globe to create new beef recipes; educating health professionals about the nutritional qualities of beef; and helping producers and importers share the beef story with consumers who want to know where their beef comes from. See the latest commercial and more at Recognize This?
For additional information, check out these sites:
Your checkoff on air or in print
- Use of the Beef Check Logo
- Beef Checkoff Logo Style Guidelines (updated January 2013)
- Current Producer TV Ads:
- Current Radio Ads:
- Current Digital Ads (multiple sizes and versions available)
- Previous Testimonial Ads:
- Current Brochures:
- Understanding Your Beef Checkoff Program
- Your Beef Checkoff Investment - Helping You Maximize Dairy Market Cow Value
- Get to Know Your Checkoff, Anniversary Edition: 25 Years of Checkoff Successes
- Get to Know Your Checkoff: Foreign Marketing
- Get to Know Your Checkoff: Beef Promotion
- Get to Know Your Checkoff: Beef Safety
- Get to Know Your Checkoff: Beef Nutrition
Producer Communications - Archive
Producer communications is both a requirement of the order and what most producers want. This program area is designed to provide information to producers about how their checkoff dollars are invested, and the results of these investments. This includes the Beef Board annual report, informational advertising in print, on radio and on television, e-mail communications, coordination with beef and dairy industry media, direct communications with producers, and semiannual surveys of producers about what they want from their checkoff.