Engaging With Auction-Market Operators
Cattlemen’s Beef Board officers will attend the Livestock Marketing Association (LMA) annual convention in Billings, Montana, June 14-18, where they will have the opportunity to speak with auction market owners and LMA leadership about the checkoff and thank them for the important role that auction-market operators havein the checkoff process. LMA boasts membership of nearly 900, which represents 77 percent of active markets in the country.
Pass It On!
As beef producers plan to successfully transfer their cattle operations to younger, independent producers, they know one part of the equation must be continuous beef demand. Two completed videos include the Townsend family in Montana and the Menges family from Arizona. Watch the Townsend video to see how they characterize the beef checkoff's role as part of their long-term viability. And, watch the Menges video to learn how their checkoff investment helps them be their best when it comes to producing and selling beef.
For additional information, check out these sites:
Producer Communications - Archive
- Beef Producer Attitude Survey Coming Soon! (April)
- Sponsored Social Media (April)
- Telling Their Checkoff Story (April)
- New Video Ad Available (February)
- Beef Producer Attitude Survey (February)
- Sharing the Beef Checkoff Message (November)
- Sharing on Superior Sunrise (September)
- Building Greater Value for Beef (July)
- Engaging with Auction-Market Operators (July)