Telling the Checkoff Story
In the fourth quarter of FY 17, Pennsylvania producer and chair of the BQA Advisory Group Dan Kniffen is serving as the face of the beef checkoff. Through producer communications, he's sharing messages about the 2016 National Beef Quality Audit and Beef Quality Assurance. In addition to videos, social media sharing, newsletters, and an integrated national print and digital advertising effort, the campaign drives beef-checkoff investors to a larger landing page for the quarter.
Pass It On! Driggers Cattle Company
Driggers Cattle Company spans four counties in North and South Carolina. As natural beef producers, Jamie says the checkoff helps create marketing opportunities for them, and the chance to pass it on to the next generation.
For additional information, check out these sites:
Producer Communications - Archive
- Engaging With Auction-Market Operators (May)
- Pass It On! (May)
- Beef Producer Attitude Survey Coming Soon! (April)
- Sponsored Social Media (April)
- Telling Their Checkoff Story (April)
- New Video Ad Available (February)
- Beef Producer Attitude Survey (February)
- Sharing the Beef Checkoff Message (November)
- Sharing on Superior Sunrise (September)